Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player LF Pathfinder Game

Hey there! My name is Jason, I am 31 years old and have been playing Pathfinder and a bit of D&D 5e. on roll20 for a little over a year now as both a player and a GM. I like to play and create interesting characters for games which leads me to lean a little more towards RPing types of games rather then just combat. However this doesn't mean I am against dungeon crawl type of games. I usually think outside the box when solving problems and often tend to like a nice mix of both role play and combat in my games. I am looking to get into another Pathfinder game, hopefully starting at around 8:00PM EST or slightly later. The days I have open are Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. The one thing I pride myself in being is on time, and being these games are done all online, I know this can be a tough thing to get. If I am going to be late, I always give a notice through Skype or email. I dislike being part of a game that has players who are a crap shoot when it comes to them showing up and end up bringing a game to entire halt because they didn't show. I would prefer to be part of a group that is close to my age range (21-35 or older). This doesn't mean I won't play with younger or older players so long as we can all get along. Hoping to hear a response soon!

Edited 1446849937
Hey jason, My name is Kelan, I am 29 years of age and have been playing pathfinder for about three years now, all as a player, and a spell of that time being just a spectator at that. I have been on roll20 since 06/14/13 - and have stayed up to date with each and every new roll-out. I enjoy making interactive maps with graphics, sounds, effects, and more. I really want to start a pathfinder campaign - but I have little experience as a GM, although I know i can make it fun.  I currently have all the makings for a fun pathfinder campaign and then some - and I also have a home brew Microlite20 game based on Star Trek - its rather fun, and easy to play. Also, I have all the source books for d6 star wars and d20 star wars roll playing games. And for that matter, a few other Core Rule Books to GURPS (martial arts) system. I am currently trying to get a real life friend, and my brother to commit to playing - And would certainly have an open slot available for the likes of yourself. Now this is all tentative, and still under construction - I just wanted to reply to your post and let you know... someone out there wants the same thing you want... to have fun playing a table top dice rolling game! Hope to chat with you more in the future. 
That sounds cool. If you can get them on board that would be neat. Never played much of the other systems as they never really appealed to my taste but I would be down for a Pathfinder game if you are making one. My recommendation for just starting out as a GM is start with a written adventure and just expand on it as you go. You could even work it into your homebrew and just change the names and locations around. (Not to mention free maps for the win!)
Great tip, and thanks for the reply. I will certainly let you know of future events. And yes, I do have quite an expansive pathfinder campaign laid out with macro's, easy dice rolls, and other custom written commands. I love having dungeon maps, and cool looking figures and tokens in my maps. Sounds to boot.  Do you have a character and class in mind already, or would you rather it depend on the setting of the campaign?
I base my character making more on the setting, style of the game, mood, and what other players are planning on playing as. I am not going to spend the time making a pirate type character when we will never step foot on a boat if you catch my drift. I also like to make my own tokens for my characters.
Update: I have built a pathfinder campaign, have some real life friends already playing, and my brother has had some computer problems so we are unsure if he will be joining us. I just posted the campaign on the "looking for group" section. I have created this game on my other roll20 account. The game is called "A New Path" at this point. All the info about the campaign is already posted on the games forum page. If you are interested and have trouble finding it in the listings, let me know.