Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 4-5 Player, D&D 5e

Edited 1446856520
QUICK RECRUITMENT I am currently have a long-running campaign with some friends. It has a lot of content in it currently, I would like to expand it by getting a new group and starting their own adventure to see how things change. Recruitment is short-term, I am looking for players that can get a game started in maybe some hours or a day after this message was posted. Here are the details wrapped up shortly: Players needed for starting times of: 8AM, 12PM, 4PM (all in GMT+9) Game setting: Low-magic item, low-money, slightly better than average starting stats, hard-ish encounter kind of campaign. Your goal is to start as a small organization of problem solvers and evolve into a glorious guild in the future! Voice chat, roleplay is not forced but will give rewards if done properly. Combat-oriented unless you know how to sweet-talk. Not allowed : Evil characters, Pure races (only half races allowed, dragonborn is not allowed). Character creation : point-buy, can also choose from homebrew feats and sub-classes. You only get half of your starting money. You start in debt. Etc: Due to the spontaneous nature of this idea that I had, I will only be recruiting for some hours. To Apply: To apply please write your preferred timezone from the above list of three time zones, I may allow one hour on or off the time shown, please write that down too. Keep posting until the moment I say that the applications are closed via a post. The moment I have 4-5 people for a specific starting time, I am starting the game and closing the application. The shown starting time in the LFG post is when I am calling off the applications. You can also find the same thing in the LFG&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/34864/steel-sou" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/34864/steel-sou</a>... I prioritize the post-time and not whether it was posted here or in the LFG.
Sounds like it'll be a good time.
Hello, my name is John and I'm 24 years old, I live in california so all 3 of those times you listed work for me, as well as if they are pushed an hour later or vice versa, so I am pretty flexible in that regard. I generally gravitate towards durable front-line type characters, so I would probably want to create something along those lines for this campaign if you chose to accept me. I hope to have some awesome adventures with you!
Hi I sent you a PM with most of my information as well as a few questions, 8am your time would be my choice.
Sorry for the delay on posting here. The applications are closed. Thank you for the applications.