Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Search feature not displaying anything

Edited 1447012861
Detailed Description of the Problem: When I try to look for a map or texture or token, after putting in what I'm searching for nothing comes up.  It appears as though it is trying to search but nothing comes up. Steps to Reproduce the Problem: As stated before, when I got to search for "grass" or "tavern" all I get a spinning circle as if it's trying to search. Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.): I've tested this on both firefox and chrome, it does the same thing.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Before we dive into the guts of the issue, we're going to need you to do a few things for us, things that sometimes fix issues for users before more extensive troubleshooting is needed. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus; and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step.

Edited 1447013877
Hitting the same exact problem; and nothing locally is affecting my searches. (They worked fine earlier in the day.) Update: last search worked normally. Something was resolved somewhere. Thanks.
Getting this same issue.  Can anyone help?
 Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus; and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem?  If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 to further assist you. 
Ryan, it started to work again after that day.