Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Download probelm

Hi everywone, Few days ago, i bought the fantasy building pack 2 to create some map but i can't dowloaded it. I retryed today but it still doesn't work. After some secondes i got this message : 504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time. I use chrome. Thanks for your support.
It should be working now, sorry about that. We need to figure out a better download system for those massive packs (that one is like a 500MB file to download it...)
I can download it now, but another problem appear. Apparently, i lost the connection with the server and the download stop itself.