Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Lost Mine of Phandelver Sundays 5-9pm - Mid campaign replacement

Edited 1447143846
KK .
Plus
ETA: This would be Pacific time and 5e just to be clear.   We started out with a bigger group but lost a few players along the way.  This core group of three has been solid and can handle most anything in the campaign but it would be nice to get 1, maybe even 2 more people just in case someone can't show up or to handle the harder encounters.  This is my first time DMing and it's going... decently, still got three showing up after all!  This campaign should only last a handful of sessions I'm guessing 4 but could be a few more. You will be starting at level 3, with the same xp as our current players and an equivalent amount of money to spend as you wish.  I don't care what you play but right now we have an assassin rogue, champion fighter and divination wizard.  Character creation follows Adventurers League, not including the latest SCAG update.  If you are interested or have any question feel free to reply here or PM me.
this is a good day/time for me, and I like to play a cleric, so I'm absolutely interested. 
I'm also interested in this! I'd probably play a bard or maybe a paladin but honestly I could play anything.