Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cavern Adventures - Map pack - Video Preview

Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello people, just wanted to let you know that there is a  new pack available on the marketplace. It can be a little confusing seeing all the single objects in one big list, so that is why I created a video preview. Cavern Adventures Video Preview I hope you enjoy the preview and the pack. Let me know what you think!
Gold
Forum Champion
I like the video preview a lot, great job on creating and sharing that via YouTube. The undergroundy tunnel/cavern dungeon tiles look good, and rotating them into different configurations appears easy with the instructions given.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm with gold about the video preview, really shows off some of the pieces that are difficult to figure out how they will look on their own.  And of course that works because you have tiles worth showing off!
Having the tile sizes at the bottom right corner is great!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Very nice job doing the video Jan. Really shows off the tiles and how to use them. Nice set!
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the compliments!