Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(11-14-2015) The Color Animal Inn officially opens its doors: *LIVESTREAM* open chatroom slash Pathfinder game (Saturday, November 14!)

GOING LIVE IN TWO HOURS! ***EDIT*** VERY NEWBIE FRIENDLY! ****EDIT**** Doors will be opening at 4pm Central, with early-entry invitations going out to those who made reservations! See below for more details! So here we go folks! "The Color Animal Inn" is a game I have set up, based on Pathfinder rules, to allow everyone from expert players to utter novices to join and play Pathfinder together, with minimal preparation needed. "The Color Animal Inn" is a bar, which calls itself a tavern, and is named as an Inn. it's a place for people to gather together, meet up and talk about all things gaming, and occasionally have adventures. "The Color Animal Inn" is going to be a *LIVE* webcast on YouTube, using Skype for voice and Roll20 for something pretty to look at. The exact schedule isn't worked out yet, but I'm looking for an every Saturday kind of thing. The idea is that, each weekend, I'll open up a gameroom to the general public. Then I'll sit there and wait for people to show up... anybody who wants to is welcome! As people arrive, we'll talk about things that occur to us to talk about. Mostly gaming-related, such as Pathfinder rules and how to use Roll20, but I'm sure the topic will drift from time to time. Then, once enough people have arrived, we'll see what we can do about getting a game on. Usually a one-shot type of thing, based on whomever is there at the time, and designed so even the newest of new players are able to participate! I'll be recording all the above, and sending it out *LIVE* on YouTube (Maybe Twitch in the future, but  I've had bad luck with them.) Episodes will stay on YouTube until somebody makes me take them down, so here's your chance for immortality (of the YouTube sort, I guess.) I've had great success with this type of event in the past, and now that I have the capability to do so, I want to share it with the rest of y'all. So if this sounds like something you're interested in, post here and let me know. Or just wait until Saturday November 14th, and join the link I'll have posted then! Hope to see y'all there! -Phnord
Yeah i am so in man, was really fun last time, can't wait. Super good for newcomers like my self. Cheers Jeff // Fluffy
I would love to be a part of this.  However I'm new to the pathfinder rules and would need to talk out character creation, etc.  Is this a one time deal or ongoing kind of thing?
Billy C. I am sure we can find some time to make something for you, i am all new to tabletop games my self but i have fund some good stuff on youtube, and i have bin having a good 6 hour long talk on skype with Phnord, and i can say for the system/setup he runs in this kind of games, you dont really need to know anything, we take it all from the start. I even think to recall he has some premade heros you can try out the rolling and moving controls with. So if i was you and you have the time, join up and we take it from there :) Btw here is a good starter guide, he is trying to get hes wife to learn it and she have never played. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77nb34DB6Gs" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77nb34DB6Gs</a> Let us know if you need anything Cheers Jeff
Just to clarify: The video in that link is NOT me. Everything else JeffM said is true! I'd be glad to discuss making an individual character with you as well. Hope to see you both on Saturday! -Phnord PS: Yes, this will be an ongoing thing, but not always at any specific date and/or time.
Thursday Bump...
Early Friday Bump... Seats are filling up fast, folks, sign up early if you want to guarantee yourself a place! If you don't, you might have to settle for watching the rest of us play LIVE ON YOUTUBE. See y'all then!
Late Friday Bump! The time is looking like about 4pm Central time (Texas time, the only REAL time zone). Also known as GMT-6, whatever that means. The first hour will include helping at least one brand-new player create his first original character, from scratch. If other players wish to do so, we'll make enough time that everyone involved gets the chance for some one-on-one assistance. The hour after that may, or may not, be spent in general chit-chat and waiting for additional people to arrive. We'll be discussing everything gaming-related, such as specific rules interpretations, sharing gaming stories, and talking about our favorite games. We'll also, probably, dip into pop culture, science, philosophy, and/or whatever the heck we end up talking about. Finally, the final hour(s) of the show will be an actual-play, where the new players characters' (and some friends) get to see what life's really like, down in the scary dungeons! Oooh! Spooooky! Once the last player dies (or falls asleep) we'll shut it down for the night and go our merry ways... until next week, when we do it all again! Y'all come on in and have fun, or at least watch us have fun, at&nbsp; My YouTube Channel or just search for Phnord Prephect. -Phnord Phrephect (not that other guy with the towel)
Phnord, ill make a small Saturday bump for ya. To all that wanted to join remember to sign up, and ill see yall in around 12 hours Cheers Jeff
Oh and btw phnord, maybe we shut give them a link o join the game if thay can't find it on the list. :P
In just under 8 hours now... Correction, make that 4 hours! Well, three-and-a-half. 4pm Central time, to be specific. The main doors will open at 4pm CST. Those who have reservations will be given priority invitations about 3pm by private post., and are welcome to arrive early. Everyone else, tickets at the door unti we reach capacity! Reminder: We will probably end up using&nbsp; SKYPE for voice communications; video is not required! Current Guest List: Jeff M. Banedon billy c. Sequine Jenotus Kip S. Only room for a couple more! The rest of y'all will have to follow along on the livestream and hope someone drops out! See ya soon! -Phnord
oh, I'd love to get in on tonight's thing.
You are more then welcome to pop by :) its in about 4 hours. See ya there Cherrs Jeff
I think I'll be joining in on this as well. I even have a topic that I'd want to discuss, and a character idea to tie into it for the one-shot.
We're going LIVE! If you're on the VIP list, you will have your invitations now. Come on in! The rest of you will have a link visible in about an hour: LINK REMOVED&lt; GAME IS FULL &gt; If the link's gone, we're full, so you'll have to watch us LIVE at:&nbsp; My YouTube Channel See y'all on the flip side! -Phnord