Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"How To" on Running Microscope on Roll20?

Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Does anyone have a "how to" for running text and index card type game like Microscope in Roll20? It requires a variable amount of index cards in  certain orientations with text on them. I can't seem to find a good recipe for how to play this type of RPG in Roll20 ... Any hints from folks who have actually done this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I know nothing about that game (never played or read the rules) but it sounds like using the  card decks is your best option. Read up on the feature and post questions if you have any.
I purchased Microscope RPG last month and have created a game board on Roll20 that I think will work. It very closely follows the sample layout in the corebook using a couple of Roll20 features like rollable tables. I have not tested my set-up yet with a real game. I am still gauging the interest of my regular players and then I plan to put out a LFP listing. But I hope to play very soon. PM me if you want to see the board or if you want to participate in a game. Cheers!