Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to run a Werewolf the Forsaken campaign.. Seeing if there is interest

Want to run a World of Darkness game, right now preferring Werewolf the Forsaken. I would be starting with the Demo and going from there so it would be a good place for those new to the World of Darkness/Werewolf. Let me know. <a href="https://sites.google.com/site/aworldbynight/" rel="nofollow">https://sites.google.com/site/aworldbynight/</a>
I would be interested in any World of Darkness, old or new, that doesn't invilve changelings or mummy/golems. Highly experienced 10 + years w/ WOD player/gm
When are you looking at playing, as I too maybe interested.
I would also be very interested. Trying to find a group that is NOT playing some variation of D&D/High fantasy has been very difficult. I work a regular 9-5 Pacific time, available anytime outside that.
I would also be very interested. Trying to find a group that is NOT playing some variation of D&D/High fantasy has been very difficult. I work a regular 9-5 Pacific time, available anytime outside that. You are def. correct on that!
I am currently open on my schedule, so i can try and work around the others. i am american Central time
I would play any WOD story,although i really do love old mummy (and new mummy is coming out soon)
I'm certainly interested as well if this is still going
Wow.. I am sorry I have not check up on this... I need to figure out if I have a day available.. I play/GM a shadowrun game on Wed/Sat.. so I have to find a time.
I am still in...i run oWoD on tuesdays(for now), and then Sundays are my shadowruns days for right now. I have a character or two in the works so, whenever we can nail down a time, I would like to try it. If I end up liking it, I might eventually run a game of Forsaken myself. I have only played once, and I GM'd for about 3 people. Are you house ruling anything or are we playing a written?
Wondering if this game got off the ground? I am new to roll20 but very used to WoD old & new. And Werewolf is my favorite.
no...OP never followed up with any of us