Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[BUG] Changing the journal and editing permissions uncollapses all journal folders

When the journal or editing permissions of a character are changed and saved all folders uncollapse. There is no reason that this should be the expected behaviour and having tons of items makes it extremly annoying.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Does this happen in every game or just a specific game?  This doesn't look like something the standard troubleshooting guide can help with, but it certainly won't hurt anything either. The stuff from Step 4 is going to be the most important, but if you could pretty please humor me by doing steps 1-3 first that will clear away the low-hanging fruit.  :) Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome and if possible test your situation in both browsers; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus; and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information to further assist you.
This doesn't seem to happen in my game. Can you follow through the steps Gen Kitty posted and also provide us with a step by step of how you can reproduce the bug so we can further assist you.
Thread can be closed ... I am unable to reproduce it on my own now. sorry I did not follow the steps Gen Kitty posted. In case I find something that looks like a bug I will follow them the next time.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the update, I'll close the thread. Feel free to make a new one if you have any other issues.