Me and a group of my friends are interested in playing Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition and we're currently looking for a DM to host a game for us. Collectively, we have over 7000 hours of roll20 experience and we're no slouch with the rules for 5e, but we can be relaxed about the rules in regards to bending them or introducing homebrew. About the group: - There's 7 of us: Me, Paulo, DJ, Kelvin, CJ, Grant and Walker. We hope that any potential DM isn't intimidated by the group size. - Some of us know eachother in real life, while others were found over roll20. We're a friendly bunch of people that crack jokes, talk s**t to eachother and play other games when we're not in sessions. We're a little gaming group that circulates several campaigns hosted by DMs in the group, but now we're looking to play as all players. - Everyone lives in PST, except for myself (GMT) DM preferences: - Experience with handling a big group. - Enjoys roleplay and story development (we like to RP). - Can be fairly flexible with their schedule. - Homebrew material is a bonus but not entirely necessary. Other Information: - Time/Day for sessions can be discussed via Skype. - From the previous point, we use Skype for voice communication, though if other preferences are required, we can arrange that. If any DM is interested, please feel free to leave me an inbox message, comment on this thread, or add my skype username ( sethwinternight ). We will look forward to hearing from you.