Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unable to join campaign

So I was playing in a 3.5 campaign tonight and my internet hiccuped. Once it came back, I'd dropped from the campaign (no surprise there). However, upon attempting to rejoin, I have been completely unable to do so. I have tried the following: -Restarting Chrome -Restarting my computer -Clearing my cache -Leaving the campaign and re-joining. None of this has worked. I'm able to join other campaigns absolutely fine, it's just this campaign that I'm unable to join. It starts loading, moves one line of "loading text" and then stops. Any ideas?
1447711984
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Before we dive into the guts of the issue, we're going to need you to do a few things for us, things that sometimes fix issues for users before more extensive troubleshooting is needed. Can you please follow Steps 1-2 (step 3 is clering the cache, which you've done) of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome and try switching browsers; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information, in addition to a link to the game (in the form of <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/xxxxxx/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/xxxxxx/</a> , not a join link) to further assist you.
Hi Adam,&nbsp; Can you confirm that you follow through the steps GenKitty provided and we will be able to help you further.