Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to add an Attribute or Roll Query String Variable to a macro's chat string?

I have an emote where I want to add an Attribute or Roll Query sourced String Variable to a chat string. How do I do this in a macro?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I'm not quite understanding what you're asking. Would you mind rephrasing your question, and perhaps providing an illustrating example?

Edited 1447720390
/me @{Attribute} ?{Text|Text to display} /me attacks @{target|token_name} with his ?{Weapon|Enter weapon used}.
The goal is to be able to input a random string into an established emote macro. Fill in the Attribute box with the string, and push the button.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Could you post an example of your "established emote macro" and specify the location where you'd like your text to be placed? Also, by "Attribute box", are you referring to the input section of a Roll Query ?
I can only conclude I ran into trouble on account of the campaign needing to reload. Please disregard the question.