Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using Library Resources

This seems like an extremely dumb question, but I've been having some issues with it as of late.  How do I use something I've already uploaded in my library as a picture for a journal entry or handout?  I can't drag from the library to the drag-and-drop and adding it as a file the other way doesn't let you select things from your library.  I can't imagine it isn't something you can do, so I'm likely missing something simple. Thanks in Advance.

Edited 1447870679
You have to drag them from the search on the sidebar. Your library items will appear at the top of the search list. Be sure to tag all your library items so you can search for them.
I... um... Yeah, I knew it was simple.  Thanks.
Simple, but not really intuitive. I think you can drag from the library to the tabletop. At least I seem to by accident all the time.