Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

character sheets reverting

Edited 1447970800
I play a 5E game with the shaped character sheets, I have had an instance of my character sheet reverting back to an older version, this was only a few word changes and so I didn't mind, today however a different game I'm in (same shaped sheets) a player has had his sheets revert twice on him after he filled in information. The first time he lost a few spells. The second time he has lost all his spells. Given the occurrence happening to multiple people in different games I suspect this to be a problem with Roll20 and wanted to bring it to the Devs attention. I hope this gets fixed soon before we lose information that isn't easily retyped. Edit; In addition logging back into game the bonus damage on spells is incorrect for every spell. I have noticed this in several games for me and others.
I had the same problem a few nights ago. I was working on the sheet, suddenly the roll20 app seemed to reload and characters sheets reverted to an older version.
i have the same issue any one get an fix for it?