Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Group: Unable to select any game category

Edited 1448154524
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
I was looking for group and was on an Android tablet.  It has a box to select type of game and I typed in "cy" for Cyberpunk 2020.  It narrows down the selection list to that but the list doesn't do anything if I click it.  "Cyberpunk 2020" flashes but doesn't react, doesn't populate the box. I have to search it as a keyword. It didn't work either with Chrome or Internet Explorer.  Note that Android doesn't use Flash, does that have anything to do with it?
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
Okay, it may indeed need to move.  I did place it here but I was using web-browsers when this happened, not the app.

Edited 1448214181
Hi&nbsp; Pierre S. - sorry for the confusion. Since your issue is with a&nbsp; Table on Tablet problem, not the app - it should be in the bug forum. I moved it back there and I will make sure someone from the Bug team jumps in to get you some support. Since you are a Pro you are also always welcome to email for support as well, <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> - since it is the weekend, you can likely expect a reply from us tomorrow. Thanks!