Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Free High Quality Maps

Hey all, Not too sure where I should post something like this. But, here goes! These are a pair of maps my group and I have been using for our campaigns. The first one is the one we're using now for the current DM's homebrew world. The second one was the continent map from my own homebrew world. I've taken out some labels and other details that would be specific to each world. I left in the settlement markers on the second map because I messed up some stuff in the xcf file, d'oh! But without further ado, some maps for you fine folks to use as inspiration, as set pieces, as platforms for your own homebrew, whatever! Have fun with them. If any enterprising folks want the actual GIMP files, PM me. Clicky, clicky !
Pinmissile
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Awesome! I love maps for homebrew worlds. I made one for a 5th Edition campaign I'm currently playing, it's such a great way to get invested in the world.