Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Stupid Questions or At least "I didn't think of that"

I'll be first. What is the "assumed" way of moving Player Tokens from one map to another? I can control the view, but how do I "quickly" get them moving on the new map?
Right now, Copy and Paste. It's an odd mechanic, but unusually efficient in my experience. We're looking at some other options in the future.
Second Question: Is there a way to store "My Macros" rather than rebuild them each time? Corallary: Does anyone have a list of the ones for "Popular" systems?
At this point there is no import macro type feature. Be interested to see what popular macros people might have sitting around.
Part of this is because I'm not a fast typist :) Currently I have: #AC /roll 1d20 vs AC #REF /roll 1d20 vs Reflex #FORT /roll 1d20 vs Fortitude #WILL /roll 1d20 vs Will At least I can use these with +X in chat