Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable Table - reordering Table Items

I apologize if this has been answered already, but my google-fu has failed me again. Is there a way to change the order of the entries in a Rollable Table?  I don't really want to delete them all just to add another side as the "first entry".  I know they're meant to be used for random tables, but because we can choose the 'side', I like to use them for other things as well.  And some of my uses require a specific order. Thanks in advance.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
At this time there is no way to change the order of your table items unless you just edit each item you need or wish to change. I read over the  rollable table wiki page jut to be sure and there was nothing about that option. I also hopped into a test game of mine and created a rollable table and there was no option. I think there is a few suggestions that are similar to what you want so that is a route you can take. Either look through the suggestion forum or post your own suggestion if there is none that fits your need.