Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check: 40k Rogue Trader / Black Crusade

Like the title suggests I am interested and gauging interest in either playing in or GMing either a Rogue Trader or a Black Crusade game if people are interested. I am a veteran of both games and have extensive knowledge of the 40k universe. The reason for the post is that I have been hankering for a 40k game for awhile and have been unable to find one. Thus I am looking and considering running my own game. If I were to Gm these games it would be on a weekend, either Friday night CMT or sometime Sunday as I am fully free on Sundays.  I have a few ideas for either game and would like to see if people would like to get a game going. 
I've played a lot of 40k wargame. I would be interested enough to try something new.
I am interested in RT
Rockjaw, James, do you have any preference in what kind of RT you would want to play?  Examples:  Kingdom Building Trading Crusade etc. 
Nox said: If I were to Gm these games it would be on a weekend, either Friday night CMT or sometime Sunday as I am fully free on Sundays. Did you mean GMT, because if that's so I'd be up for a Friday game.
I apologize, its been awhile since I had to deal with timezones, yes its GMT. 
I'm interested. Never played the 40k DnD before though. :/
I'd be interested. Played lots of 40k before, but haven't had many chances to play Black Crusade or Rogue Trader. Slight preference to Rogue Trader. If you're willing to have me, I'd totally be down to play either.
I've played Black Crusade and I like it, so I'd be interested in playing.
It would depend a bit on when you play/how often.  But yeah, I'd be interested.  I just bought a ton of books in teh sale FFG ran this weekend.
I am pretty interested never played a 40k before though but I have been wanting to try it.  I am free on Sundays as well!
I will not be able to start GMing for a couple more weeks, but I am willing to invite those who are interested to a place holder game I have set up. I will do so as soon as I can today. 
I've played ONE session of BC and would love to get back into it I mostly play DnD and Pathfinder, All hail Grandfather Nurgle!
I don't know if you're still looking for players or not but I'd love to play if you are.  I am a complete noob I'm afraid but I have some basic knowledge of the 40k setting. 
interested in both the systems
interested in both games havent seen one run very successful but the oppurtunity is there

Edited 1450652469
Greetings, noticed the post and figured I´d state my interest in running in either one of them - got experiance in all of the FFG series both as a player and a DM, primary looking for a player spot but I might be convinced to DM for the right group, depending.  As for groups/styles I am fairly open to either heavy RP or a more combat leaning adventure as long as we are all clear beforehand of what we intend to do as it where.  Sundays are my prefered date. Cheers. Edit: I´d like to reiterate that I am primary looking to be a player here, reviewing this it might have come off the wrong way(and seeing as I was contacted twice): I could be convinced to DM for a group, but I´d like to be part of that groups formation, I`d rather not step in to fill the slot as a DM for a group that’s been running for six months without me.
Is this still running? I've been trawling around looking for any Rogue Trader games, since the other 40k RPGs seem to get all the pull. I have a pretty good knowledge of 40k and the RT-FFG systems by reading, but not much practical in-game experience. If there's any open slots let me know. I'm available most weekday/end evenings (barring Mon-Tue).