Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 5e] Bear-World! Demon Wars game! Tuesdays 6:30pm CST, weekly!

5e D&D game set in the world of Corona, the world of RA Salvatore's Demon Wars series! Tuesdays 6:30pm CST, weekly! Just because i wanna try out the gem-magic system! You don't really need much to join in. I have digital versions of the pages that are needed for the players, and you don't really even need to know much about the world even. All you really need, is the ability to gain and retain information, and the desire to try something weird! Also helpful, would be the ability to use skype and a microphone of some kind.
I'm up for it. I don't know a damned thing about the setting, but it sure sounds interesting, and the time works well enough for me. Hit me up on skype (TheSisypheanGamer) anytime.
I'd join. I don't know anything about the setting either though,so that may be a problem. cloud.bow on skype for me.
Absolutely not a problem! None of the established group know anything about it either, so you'll all be in roughly the same boat. I'll send both of you PM's.
Can I join in as well? I have a character idea in mind for 5e. Skype + mic is no problem for me as well.
I'll send a PM with more specific details. This setting is not the same as most others, and your character idea might not be the same when transferred into Corona.