Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

select the Token out of the Library

Hey friends, I use the Sheet for my NPCs and usually use them as Handouts as well as Tokens. Since I use the same picture as the avatar and token I would like to know a way I can link to the same file in my storage. Thanks in advance Cheers

Edited 1449012403
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I found the following pieces of advice from a quick forum search; I hope they help. Gauss said: Go to your Art Library tab, search for the image's token, drag it onto the avatar portrait box where it says 'drop a file'. (And if that doesn't work/help...) Dustin C. said: Try searching the image name in the search bar in "The General Art Library" instead of dragging it straight from "Your Art Library"
I will try that, thank you