Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

hello all interest check on dnd 3.0 idea.

I am wanting to know levels of interest on me running a dungeons and dragons 3.0 game, and for main book used is Mongoose Publishing (Nymphology. Blue Magic) I find this book not totally about sex. It has some pretty funny prestige classes like mystic pimp that i can see be good for a laugh or two. Now to be clear I do not want run a sex orgy game. There for books like Book Of Erotic Fantasy will not be allowed, but game will be adult oriented. If this sound like something you may like let me know here or pm if I get enough interest I will set up game time, rules and all that in a update in this post.
Edit: someone pm'd me what kinda story will this be i am thinking classic anime romantic comidy, harem, ecchi, school combo. But doesn't need to be just high school style, it can be collage too. But wouldn't be placed in modern day still be medieval fantasy world with all the classes from dnd. I am think the school will be a adventuring  school. To teach the classes to become a adventuring. Aka teaching a fighter to fight teaching a wizzard to cast spells so forth.