Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

5E character and chat bug

1449366342

Edited 1449366411
Hello, I was working on trying to make some macros for my character and now I am unable to make any rolls or use the chat window at all. &nbsp;If I try to type a message or use a roll from the character sheet this is what happens:&nbsp;<a href="http://imgur.com/7UadR9i" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/7UadR9i</a> I have tried in the latest version of Chrome and Edge and both have the same issue. &nbsp;I have also tried clearing the browsing history, disabling extensions and antivirus and the issue remains. &nbsp;I have also tried to clear the chat log but that does not solve the issue. &nbsp;In case one of my macros was causing it I deleted every macro I had created as well.
Try clearing the Chat Archive .