Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

504 error

whenever I search or try to view a game it comes up with an error page, 504
same here it isn't workng for me too
site is so slow too
would appreciate some comment from any dev
Well this makes me feel better. I've been trying to get my character vault to import and my transmogrifier to work and neither are doing anything. The transmogrifier comes up with an error page. Maybe some of the servers are down. 
I constantly get 503 and 504 errors non stop I can't do anything at all.
1449361199
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We've been experiencing issues with our Firebase servers over the last 24 hours. Are you still having this issue. Is it with all games or one in particular?
1449361475

Edited 1449361516
I am able to join and run games, but my Character Vault and Transmogrifier tool are still completely non-functional in all games. Transmogrifier has a 504 error displayed after a time-out. 
1449362738
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Adam G. said: I am able to join and run games, but my Character Vault and Transmogrifier tool are still completely non-functional in all games. Transmogrifier has a 504 error displayed after a time-out.  I'm not seeing any issues with the transmogrifier on our end. Can you try running through the normal troubleshooting and see if that clears up your issue?
System is still not able to load the look for a game page.  Gives gateway 504 error. App.roll20.net is what it says is down. games-->find a group is how you get the error. Error 504 Ray ID: 250447b2cb8123fc • 2015-12-06 01:40:35 UTC Gateway time-out You Browser Working Ashburn CloudFlare Working app.roll20.net Host Error
Error 504 Ray ID: 2504792006d13452 • 2015-12-06 02:14:13 UTC Gateway time-out You Browser Working London CloudFlare Working app.roll20.net Host Error
I'm experiencing this "504 error" as well, but only when trying to access a game's Chat Archive. I can still enter and play in the game proper with no problems. The error page:&nbsp;<a href="http://i.imgur.com/BlXq4vq.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/BlXq4vq.png</a>
On Saturday afternoon/evening, we experienced some unexpected downtime. Our developer Riley has summarized these events in a new thread - if you feel you have any further questions, please visit the thread linked above. Our apologies for the negative outcome the extended downtime had on some of our users - we truly appreciate your continued feedback and support as we continue to grow Roll20.