Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Accidentally Deleted Campaign

Hey there, I'm uncertain if this is the appropriate way about requesting this, but I have accidentally deleted one of my campaigns thinking it was an older one I hadn't used in a while and I was wondering if it would be possible to have it restored? The name of the campaign was "So You Want To Be A Hero". Thank you for taking the time to look at my request and I hope to hear a response soon.
1449376270
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ryan, you will need to email the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> and give them the name of the campaign game with your request. They might have a few other questions but they will help you out to the best of their abilities.
Restored! Thanks Ryan, have fun!&nbsp;