Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Text disapearing

Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
This morning i was adding texts to my ''object'' layer and it just made them insible , still therre but you can't see it. my players say that they see it. It seems to be only me that can't see them, i am confused. (pen,token,boxes,etc) work just fine as well only texte seems to be the problem.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There is Dynamic lighting, GM layer, Token layer, Map layer so can you state which one is your object layer?

Edited 1449423981
Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
the objects & token layers , and i tested , it is invisible on all layers as well And in my Google chrome it is working but not in my mozzila firefox for some reasons.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hmmm. One final question before we launch into the troubleshooting guide. Can you select your text while in the text mode and check the text color? You might have put it on transparency but I don't think so due to your stating the others see the text fine and it is seen fine in the Chrome browser. After checking and it is not transparent, let's run through the troubleshooting guide while you are using Firefox. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
It seem to work for now after i disabled some thing in mozzila but if i encounter the issue again i will do a full report for sure , thx for the assist sir