Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Macros in Quick Bar disappearing on refresh?

Hello. I'm playing in a friend's campaign and whenever I refresh the browser all the macros from the character sheet (Pathfinder) put on the Quick Bar disappears completely. We've tried looking at what might cause this, I've even been trying to find a similar case but I've not been able to find any. I'd appreciate if anyone knew how to solve this! Wouldn't wanna have to put down these macros all the time.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Just to clarify—the disappearing macros that you're referring to are buttons on the Quick Bar which were generated by dragging and dropping Sheet Buttons from a Pathfinder Character Sheet to the Quick Bar?
Correct, sorry for not specifying (hasty posting here)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Had that issue for some reason on the Dev.  I was able to get them to appear by adding a macro from My Settings and toggle it on/off, however my drag/drop macros would be gone the next time I loaded the campaign and I would have to toggle on/off on a macro from My Settings to get them to re-appear. Strangely, the problem went away with a system update.
Most curiously is that it only disappears in that campaign. In any other campaign it remains the same, untouched.. Its mysterious.