Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cannot Find New Forum Topics from Player Prospects

So I created a new campaign, set it up, tested it out; all of that is great.  Then I set the game to allow for LFG. As I start getting player requests to join the campaign, I get Notifications; for example, "Bob J. has posted a new thread in the topic 'I WANT IN'" or something to that effect.  If I click VIEW MESSAGE in the notification, it takes me right to the topic, and I can either invite him and/or reply.  Furthermore, it lists that this topic is in my campaign's forum listing. But if I just read the request and closed the page, intending to return to it later, I cannot find that forum topic.  It's not in my main campaign page listing of topics.  It appears as if once a player posts a forum topic to my campaign requesting an invite, if I don't accept that invite the first time I view the message -- and I must view the message by clicking the link in my notifications -- that forum topic is gone forever. Is this missing?  Or is it stashed away somewhere else?  So far, this has happened 4 for 4. I'm running Chrome 28.0.1500.95 m on Windows 7 64-bit.
Just a quick check, but are you sure you're looking at the looking for group listing? I mean to say, your campaign page and the lfg listing are 2 different pages. To get to the listing go to the lfg option like before and view the listing from there. That post should be on that page.
That's it!  MONEY!  Thank you.  I figured it would be on my standard campaign forum page.  I just searched for my own campaign under LFG, found it, clicked it, and there we are; all of my missing forums! Thanks.