Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Copy campaign does not copy scripts

Shouldn't a copy be a fully working copy of the original campaign? What other features are not copied from one campaign to the other?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As per the  wiki page on game management: Copy Game allows Creators to duplicate the Game . They can rename the duplicate, change its tags, and decide whether to keep all or none of the: Game Icon, Players and Player Settings (Including Macros), Pages, Decks and Rollable Tables, Chat Log, Journal (Characters & Handouts), Jukebox Playlist or the Game Forums. When you have everything designated for the duplicate you click on the I'm ready, Create Game! button. That gives a good idea of what gets copied across. If you think anything is missing off that list it would make a good suggestion if one isn't already available that supports your idea.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, we offer the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community. Please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Suggestions & Ideas Posting Guidelines for the added expectations above and beyond our standard Code of Conduct .

Edited 1449683072
Thank you Ziechael, this is helpful! @GenKitty, I am aware of the suggestions, but this felt less like an missing improvement than like an oversight. I just expected  that copy is indeed a fully working copy, not a partial copy of "most stuff". When I copy a folder, I expect all files to be at the destination and not just "most of them". That was not even meant as criticism, just as a question.