Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GitHub] Folder structures on github

AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Not sure where to paste this, I am still getting to grips with how a lot of things work and interact in roll20. My suggestion is that we start using more structured folders for the character sheets and scripts for instance: it can further be expanded for language variations:  cWOD/Vampire/V20/English/AnarchCharSheet cWOD/Vampire/V20/French/AnarchCharSheet It makes it easier to group sheets and scripts together per setting/gamesystem, etc.  And should also make using them easier and allow for better inheritance. For instance all cWOD of darkness character sheets could use the same css file, thus having less duplication. But like I say this may not work as I think it does, in that case please feel free to ignore.
Hi  AquaAlex - I am going to move this over to the Character Sheet forum, you may get more feedback on that topic in that forum.