Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Any solution for "The stream was unable to connect due to a network error make sure your connection isn't blocked by a firewall"

When i use inbuilt voice chat it works for 5-10 minutes. It work after than, but if someone connects/reconnects i will not be able to hear them doe to this error, as well as if i refresh the page i will not be able to hear anyone. The only way to fix it is to clos firefox with task manager and then restart it, but that also have 50/50 chance of working. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Please view and follow all of the instructions on the Audio Visual Troubleshooting wiki page, it should help you. If the wiki does not solve your problem, head back over to this thread and let us know any additional details to help us further figure out your issue.
Thanks for the help, but i cant test if tha works until the time of the next game. I did what was advised in the wiki tho.
Hi  Alex - no problem, please just let us know if that wiki resolves you issues. We actually have  a thread on the Bug Forum for ongoing A/V issues . When you are able to get us more information, please head over to that thread and leave a reply. I am going to close this one now, so we can have all of the information in one place for our developers. Thanks!