Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Error on description

On keywords I'd typed  Português in order to find brazilian games in my mother language, and the site return a blank page with  ArgumentError: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8

Edited 1450106361
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I've noticed that a few search fields on the site don't take many characters (e.g. the forum search). For the time being, you might try to find games through a language-filtered search . For example, the " RPG for Brazilians " community.
Hi  Alan R. The accent on the e is causing this problem. We are still actively working on translating our site & characters such as this are not supported at this time - you'll want to use basic letters (no accents) when searching. Since this is not actually a bug, I am going to move this thread to Specific Use. Thanks!