Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Alt Left arrow

I'd like to be able to disable the Alt-Left arrow shortcut in the Chrome browser. Any suggestions? I searched, but it's all old info and the extensions I've found no longer exist or only work for the Backspace key. Reason:  Almost a dozen times in the last week I've been moving graphics using the Alt-arrow ability and suddenly the page moves Back to the Join Game screen (or further) and I lose some of my work.  I'm not claiming it's a bug.  I am moving items more often than in the past.  So maybe I just never noticed it before.  But it is annoying and I'd like it to end.  I never use the alt-arrow functions in Chrome anyway, so I just want them gone. Thanks!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As they are a feature of the browser, not roll20, we don't truly have a method or a procedure to do what you are requesting. I did a quick google to find information to help you and the most promising I found is an extension in the chrome webstore called  Shortkeys . Here is the wiki page for the complete listing of  keyboard shortcuts that roll20 use. Good luck
Pat S. said: I did a quick google to find information to help you and the most promising I found is an extension in the chrome webstore called  Shortkeys . Thank you!  I did a similar search and came up empty.  I was able to configure it to ignore Alt-Left.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As this answered your question and request, I will be closing the thread. If you have another problem that is roll20 specific, please feel free to make a new post.