Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tokens without extras

The pop-up menu for tokens is pretty neat, but I find that some of the objects in games really don't have any stats attached to them. I'm thinking things like gem-tokens, plot points, poker chips, etc. I'd still like these to be represented by custom images, if possible. Would it be possible to remove most of the pop-up menu from certain tokens? I find it a bit clumsy trying to navigate a pile of gem-tokens when each one keeps popping up a menu when I select it.
Yeah, it could be handy to have a checkbox on the token editor to "disable radial menu" or if no data is entered into the bar fields don't show the 3 bubbles
Richard
Roll20 Team
I'll add these suggestions to our list of wants. Thanks for the feedback!