Whenever I try to enter the editor from any computer in this house, on any campaign, it never stops attempting to load. It gives the first random loading message, then switches to a second and hangs on it. I have already done steps 1-3 on the help wiki several times, and when I click the link ( <a href="https://roll20-5.firebaseio.com/pingdomcheck.json" rel="nofollow">https://roll20-5.firebaseio.com/pingdomcheck.json</a> ) provided in the other bug report about infinite loading, I successfully connect to firebase. This problem has been consistent for about 3 weeks, I'm just really bad at bothering to report issues. Windows 7 Firefox 42.0 When I open the console to see what is going wrong, I get the following: Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self ("script-src <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> 'unsafe-eval' <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.firebaseio.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.opentok.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>"). editor:12:0 Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self ("script-src <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> 'unsafe-eval' <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.firebaseio.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.opentok.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>"). editor:13:0 This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] static.opentok.com mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create opentok.min.js:52:229 70 app.js:29:19079 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js:30:11283 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js:30:12104 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js:30:12693 select app.js:25:2160 Switch mode to select app.js:25:4006 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js:40:18490 Using random entropy app.js:40:18567 window resize app.js:44:30049 Final set zoom! app.js:30:25049 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js:30:5833 Final set zoom! app.js:30:25049 tuts loaded tutorial_tips.js:7:2 Final page load. app.js:36:8743 Refresh jukebox List! app.js:45:1746 Scan for new plays!