Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check Wednesday Night Horde 5e (10 or 11pm EST start times)

I was just curious what interest, if any, there was in another Horde of the Dragon Queen game.
I would definitely be interested, as I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet. I have a friend who would want in on the action as well. We can both make the time scheduled, just let us know what else you need from us!
Well, for right now, nothing.  We'll just see if there's more interest.
I might be interested; I haven't played any of the premade DnD modules before... :)
Well, that's only three people so this is probably not going to happen.  Sorry.
What about with 4 people, I would be interested.
I would also be interested in this although every so often I may need to be a little late due to work (11:30pm EST) but that doesn't happen frequently.
What time would everyone want to start at? I'm inclined for it to be earlier than 11 unless I'm GMing at my local store.
We would both be fine with anything after 9:30pm EST most evenings, including Wednesdays. 
I would prefer some time in the evenings. 10 or 11 pm EST both work for me, but so does 9:30.
Phisto and James? If we started 10pm some weeks, would you be able to make it?
yup! Most weeks I will be able to do 10, just once in a while I get stuck at work till 11.
I would be interested as well. Plenty of tabletop experience, but I am new to roll20, in case that matters.. The time is exactly what I'm looking for, and I also have not played the modules before.
Brain, I'm interested if you need another player. Time works well for me
I'd be interested, if there's room.
 I am also interested, and available on Wednesdays. I am quite familiar with tabletop games, including Pathfinder, an older editions of D&D.  I am new to roll20, but I'm a fast learner and I need your gamer. 
My time is totally free on wednesdays,  any time is good for me.