Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Blanked Fields in Simple Pathfinder sheet

This isn't a major issue, but it is annoying for me and I'm hoping to find a way to recover without having to go re-enter all the data. I'm using the simple Pathfinder sheet (no mods or changes).  After the recent changes, all of the entered fields under spells have been blanked.  Only the text in the description field remains.  This has affected all of my players, all my NPC's and any character sheet with spells (that's 15 to 20 sheets with spells ranging up to 5 or 6 per level and up to 6th level spells.  I'm not looking forward to re-entering the info for around 150+ spells.   Specifically the following fields are now blank: Used (reset to 0), Prepped (reset to 0), Name, School, Duration, Range, Save/DC, Damage are all blank, SR reset to default drop down.  Description is unaffected. No other fields on the sheet seem to be affected. Any help or suggestions appreciated.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm going to move your issue to the Character Sheets forum so that the sheet authors can help you directly. I know there was just a change made to the Pathfinder Simple sheet, so that might be the cause of your issues.

Edited 1450812222
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
That is my mistake Feadel. &nbsp;I mistakenly included the repeating attribute names when making changes for new repeating section features. &nbsp;;-( &nbsp;All your attributes are still there. &nbsp;Changing the attribute names back on the sheet should fix this. PR submitted for the fix and I will request a rush to get this merged. &nbsp;Appologies. <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>...
Great.&nbsp; It's a good sheet and I didn't relish trying to correct the problem.&nbsp; Thanks for the hard work and the simple sheet.&nbsp; My players will be happy as well.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Feadel Morauko said: Great.&nbsp; It's a good sheet and I didn't relish trying to correct the problem.&nbsp; Thanks for the hard work and the simple sheet.&nbsp; My players will be happy as well. I feel like a real schmuck for mucking it. &nbsp;I was only planning on adding the additional damage mod's but thought "I'll just update this real quick as well..." &nbsp;Hopefully the fix will get merged soon. &nbsp;Again, very sorry.
Fix went through.&nbsp; Thanks again for the hard work.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Glad to hear that Feadel. Sorry for the mixup. &nbsp;Merry Christmas
We're having the same problem in my campaign. How do I get the fix?
Demonsul, For me, the fix was automatic.&nbsp; As i understand, there was a change to the called name for the fields which called for data that hadn't been entered.&nbsp; Vince was able to change the called name back to the older version and the data was still there under the older name.&nbsp; If you are having the same problem I was, it should fix itself (try exiting the game and re-entering).&nbsp; If you haven't seen it fix itself, you may be having another problem.&nbsp; Good luck and hopefully it can be fixed quickly.

Edited 1451105969
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Not sure if it will help(won't hurt), but try&nbsp; clearing your browser's cache Demonsoul.