Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder] I need a new player for a mafia styled game on thursday nights at 7pm EST

I'm looking for someone to replace a friend who is dropping out of my current game. The game is in a mafia style setting as the PCs ty to climb through the ranks of the Brazi crime family while surviving gang wars and political intrigue. The Party currently consists of a sorcerer, gunslinger, monk, and rogue. It's a evil aligned campiagn, using the core, advanced and ultimate rule books only. starting at 30 point buy and restricting the us of classes that do not fit thematically in a game were your a part of the mob.
Hm. My Skype is JustMercy1994. Hit me up with the details and I'll see if it fits in my schedule. The idea seems pretty cool.

Edited 1450831459
I am interested, just wondering what level?  I have plenty of ideas.  Also, any restricted races?
I've got ideas for a former pirate that I think could slot in to your campaign very well. That or a wandering swordsman looking for duels regardless of the laws that would impede his activities. I would like more details though, especially on the question above regarding the current level.