Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Map Won't Load

One of the maps for my campaign won't load whatsoever. I've tried using different computers and even different internet sources and it still won't work. It won't even partially load and I don't know how to proceed. I was already in the process of turning my one large map into smaller ones, but now it seems like I'm going to have to start all over and I really, really don't want to. Is there anyway of salvaging my map? Or even just getting an image of it so I can try and copy it over tile for tile? Thanks for your time and support!
1451089394
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Moving this to Bug Reports & Technical Issues Before we dive into the guts of the issue, we're going to need you to do a few things for us, things that sometimes fix issues for users before more extensive troubleshooting is needed. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus; and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information, in addition to a link to the game (in the form of <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/xxxxxx/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/xxxxxx/</a> , not a join link) to further assist you.