Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[EotE] Star Wars Character Sheet API

Edited 1451292259
I wanted to use the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire (API-Compatible) character sheet.  I realize I need to be a Mentor to use it in my campaign so my question is if I upgrade to a PRO subscription will my players be able to use the dice roller from the character sheet?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Absolutely.
I upgraded my sub and the character sheet still isnt allowing me roll the dice.  I am using the prefab sheet from the drop down menu from the character sheet templates.

Edited 1451315747
Alicia
Sheet Author
Jeff H. said: I upgraded my sub and the character sheet still isnt allowing me roll the dice.  I am using the prefab sheet from the drop down menu from the character sheet templates. Did you put the required script into the API? There's actually a newer version up than what's in the drop down. If you choose the custom option, you can manually enter in the HTML and CSS. The thread with the update is  here. Rhino has the current code in a JSFiddle. Just copy and paste the HTML and CSS data under the Custom option of the Sheet options in their respective tabs. The JavaScript portion would go in the API Scripts section (it's in the Settings menu).
I just realized I hadnt added in the script and I just did and it worked and it looks like this.  I will checkout that link.  Thanks. Jeff H. (GM) EotE Dice:characterid(-k6d6q6zrmvglnhfoca6),label(dice:dice,pool),,2g,2y,2p,0r,0b,0blk,0w,upgrade(ability|0),downgrade(proficiency|0),upgrade(difficulty|0),downgrade(challenge|0),(gmdice) [ Success:2 Advant:3]
Got it working...so cool.  Thanks for the link.