Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Scripts Down?

Powercards script is down for me. Anyone else?

Edited 1451412245
API sandbox just spinning for me. Its happen before, i think today DDoS attack has something to do with it.
Mine is functional but the system seems slow tonight due to a DDOS-attack.

Edited 1451417803
Hey all, the  DDoS of Linode is causing trouble across the site. We're seeing some increased latency currently. We're still up but things may be loading slower than usual. If you get an error try reloading. You can find Nolan's note on the issue  here or follow us on  Twitter for the fastest info. We are certainly monitoring everything. Sorry for the trouble.
Hey Acacyn, Thanks for getting back to us on this issue, it is much appreciated. Just for the record, I'm still having the same issue but I just wanted to add my name for the record, nothing more. Peace --Mike
My scripts aren't working. Vince think's the wiki's has been sabotaged as well.
Plus when I went to the dev server I got a funny log in screen, are you sure roll20 isn't being targeted. It is a common tactic of the hackers to launch a DoS attack to distract the admins away from true attack which is to try to break into the site to collect the users personal details - be on guard!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Jack T. said: Vince think's the wiki's has been sabotaged as well. I wouldn't call two bots creating a few ad pages "sabotage".

Edited 1451424739
Hi  Jack T. - thanks for your concern, however you can follow the issue on  Twitter & see that it is Linode that is being attacked and we are just one of many having issues as a result. Appreciate the heads up on the wiki, we cleaned up an similar issue over Christmas from these spammers, but it looks like a few got through. Let's make sure to keep this post on-topic to the OP.
any update on when the Api server will be functional again?
I just finished fixing it (hopefully). Let me know if it's working for you now.
To clarify, this is a lingering issue from all the DDoS downtime from earlier in the day.
Working for me. :D  Thanks Riley!
working for me as well Thank you so much
Mine still are not working.  Any suggestions?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I would recommend  clearing your cache which will force your browser to reload everything. Give that a shot and let us know if it works. If it doesn't we can start on the full blown troubleshooting method.
Pat S. said: I would recommend  clearing your cache which will force your browser to reload everything. Give that a shot and let us know if it works. If it doesn't we can start on the full blown troubleshooting method. That was the first thing I tried.  This is affecting all my players right now (5 of them).
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ok. Have you tried deleting the scripts and reinstalling them to see if they might have been corrupted?

Edited 1451435316
Pat S. said: Ok. Have you tried deleting the scripts and reinstalling them to see if they might have been corrupted? Will that delete all my players content they have entered in for their characters in the custom character sheet?
Deleting and reinstalling the scripts worked and it kept my players custom character sheets.  Thanks for all the help.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm glad it worked. I will close and mark this thread as resolved.