Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Scripts Still Down?

My games seem to be perpetually spinning up sandboxes. I've tried deleting all scripts, clearing browser cache, copying a game to a new game and testing there... all with the same results.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It appears there was some service outages and interruptions (as  pingdom indicates). Can you give it a few hours and let us know if it is still not responding?
I'm still experiencing the same issue right now. Hasn't worked once for me since yesterday.
I got it working on the dev server - Production however is dead and just keeps on spinning sandboxes.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What I will need from each of you that is experiencing this is to post in individual threads the results of our troubleshooting guide . Follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
I just tried fixing it, working now? Sorry for the trouble with the API recently, the whole DDoS thing doesn't seem to play nicely with our API architecture...
It's working fine for me at the moment. Both on Production and Dev. Thanks a lot Riley. ( I sooo wish to harm the DDoS people, I guess that's what they are after. :P )
Working perfectly for me again, too. :)
Working for me again as well. Thanks!