Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [2e AD&D] New Year's Eve marathon-durance test! 8:30pm CST 12-31-2015!

New Year's Eve one-shot, starting at 8:30pm CST and continuing until we stop! The version is 2nd Edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons and the Level is around 10 or so. (Maybe a little higher, maybe a little lower.) The backstory is that you and your party, while spending time in the City of Splendors, found yourself eager to try your hand at the open-challenge dungeon known as the Blue Alley. While you personally may feel that a 60% mortality rate was too high a cost, the city is abuzz with the rescue of the woman Nallana from the caryatid that claimed most of your former party. Your convalescence was beset with too many introductions and congratulations to keep a precise accounting. None worth the time or energy they demanded. And by the time you were well enough to travel, you were eager to start The Year of the Staff (1366 DR) firmly away from this backwards city. That was before the letter arrived, flecked with dried blood, and powerfully radiating a magical aura for no readily apparent reason. Offering vague opportunities inside the infamous Undermountain and as much treasure as you could carry out. The most intriguing and upsetting part of the letter, is its signature. Written in the ancient elven script that few can translate, and those who could have outright refused to do so. Leaving you with a simple choice: Take up the offer and see what happens, or walk away and always wonder what you missed.
I'm certainly intrigued. However, I only have experience with 3.5e, 4th, and 5th. Is that a problem? I can certainly learn quickly, I imagine the resources are out there as well. Do let me know, my Skype username is JustMercy1994, as well.
Well, 2e is definitely different. But if you wanna give it a shot, that's all you really need.
So is there a listing link?
Yeah: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/37714/new-years-eve-undermountain" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/37714/new-years-eve-undermountain</a> Also, i sent you a contact request on skype. But nothing has come of it yet.