Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Unable to Kick Players

So we are doing a little yearly cleaning in one of the games where I am a GM (Living Guild Campaign) and it will not let me kick anyone. I've kicked people before, but the function appears to be broken right now. Is there some other sort of thing that I need to do to be able to kick someone? I also tried it on one of my other campaigns where I am the originator and it does not seem to let me do it there either.  I didn't know if this was user error on my part, or a bug so I posted it in both Specific Use and this forum. Thanks, Permanent DM. Solutions I have already tried: Reloading the page. Changing web-browsers (Tried IE, Chrome and Firefox) Checking on a different game (Can't remove from any games where I am GM / Originator) Checking if Demote/Promote works (It does. I can promote someone to DM, or Demote them to player, it is only the kick function that doesn't work)

Edited 1451634034
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Permanent DM . Note that only the creator of a campaign has the ability to kick players from it; players raised to GM cannot, although a (nonfunctional) "Kick from Game" option is present when Co-GMs mouse over avatars on the player listing of a campaign details page. This is a bug that the Roll20 Dev Team is aware of.
Even so, it doesn't work for the games that I created either.  I've also been able to kick people before and can't now.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Well, you can tell in which order I read the sub-forums :)  As I responded in the other thread, I'll lock this one.