Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Player] LF Shadowrun 5e or FFG Star Wars long-term

Edited 1451779804
Times are pretty open right now. Evenings are the best bet in case of schedule changes, though. I try to keep my Friday and Saturday nights open, but I might even be willing to play then. Haven't had a lot of dates lately anyway. :p First off: I would like a group that plans to have an ongoing campaign. It can be a string of pre-made modules, but I want to play more than just one adventure. I've only played one session of Shadowrun, and have a flimsy grasp on it, but that's why I want to play it more. I only own the core book for that. I also don't know the universe particularly well. I've played the recent video game, but that's about it. As far as FFG's Star Wars: I have every book released, have played it many times, and while I don't have all the rules memorized, I have a firm grip on what I can and cannot do. It's also the one where I know the universe the best and can come up with more compelling characters and roleplay better. As a player I am a mix of action and roleplay. I don't mind roleplaying for an hour or two straight, but I want to have SOME action each session. I realize action is often the most time consuming, though, so I understand how it can be difficult to do lots of both. I'm not always a take charge person in games, but sometimes if I feel it's needed I can. My roleplay isn't always the best. I'm not always the type that can get into character and really pretend I'm that person like an actor, but I always try to make decisions from the point of view of that character. I've actually only really gotten into character like that once. I even did an accent because I was a dwarf. Then I sang a song. Again, that's a rarity. So if you have a group, or are looking to put one together, for either of these games and I mesh with the plans, please let me know. I'd be very happy to play in a game again. It's been a few months and I'm getting twitchy!
Still looking!