Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Android app crashes on 5E Shaped

This doesn't happen with any other sheet I have tried.  I can't get any log / trace / coredump data, so I'm assuming this is a really low level problem or the app isn't using the standard error trapping mechanisms?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The issue is most likely the 5E Shaped sheet is multiple times bigger than the next biggest sheet in terms of size and fields. I'd recommend trying the other 5E sheet and seeing if you have issues running that on your tablet. 
I have already done that, and there is no issue.  Can an out of memory trap / alert be added?  The crash is non-graceful.
This does not crash on my Nexus 10 running Lollipop, but the (much bigger and more capable) Pixel C running Marshmallow crashes.  
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Eddie G. said: I have already done that, and there is no issue.  Can an out of memory trap / alert be added?  The crash is non-graceful. Is there a problem with using the other 5E sheet if it doesn't cause issues?
The Shaped sheet is denser and I like it better.  I may use the original sheet until this gets fixed, or go back shared Google Docs spreadsheet since the PC sheets are my main concern at this point.