Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Copy Pages Between Game Sessions

Hello, I've been really enjoying Roll20 so far and I noticed that characters can be moved between games if you subscribe but more importantly for a DM, can entire pages be moved between games? For example there was a map made up in one session and I'd really like to re-use it in another session but I can't seem to find anyway to move it over. It takes some time to locate, place and modify the tokens, map peices and such and it seems a hassle to remake the entire page again for the same scenario in another game. 
Jader, it is called the "Transmorgrifier" (or something like that). You need to have a Pro account to have access to it. I personally use it extensively and create my maps and scenarios in one game and move them to the required game as necessary. Makes reusing things very easy. Outside of that you could take a screen shot of your page, or sections, and upload them for use in another game.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Jader. Erich is correct. It is called " Transmorgrifier " and it is a feature of a Pro account subscription. Just remember that it only works on games that you are the original creator. That means if you create game A and game B, you can copy a page, a journal, a handout from A to B. It does not work if you are a co-GM and want a page for your game. That means if GM Joe created a page and you want it for your game A, you can not transmorgrifier that page as it is page belongs to another account and not yours.
Okay thanks! :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As you indicate your question is answered completely, I will be closing this thread. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to start a new thread for the question.