Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unable to See or Participate in Anything

1375839566

Edited 1375839613
I'm using the latest Google chrome on a Mac 10.6.8 . My party uses skype to talk and post our roleplaying text and dice rolls, and roll20 as a basic map/music player/awesome tool. I have been able to use roll20 before with this exact same setup but recently when I join the campaign, I get this screen: Today is the fourth time in a row this has happened. I have no similar problems with any other sites. (disabling the stumble bar doesn't help.) The music still plays, and it recognizes my presence (I'm "Joan") but I cannot see the map or anything.  Thanks for your time!
1375843658
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please go to&nbsp; <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> &nbsp;and post the details provided except for IP address. - Gauss
1375855457

Edited 1375855511
Gid
Roll20 Team
Try disabling all plugins you have running to see if you get functionality back.