Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 1 or 2 players, Friday night PF/AD&D Al Quadim, No experience necessary

Our group of 3 is looking for one or two more players for a Friday Evening game. Time: 7 or 8 PM MST (Arizona, -7 GMT), Friday's as people are available. Game: Pathfinder rules, AD&D Al Quadim setting.  Running an old 1E module series. GM- I have over 30 years gaming experience with almost every TSR game in the 80's.  I've been running a Pathfinder game for almost a year.  I'm easy going, but will hammer down foolish choices.  I do not tolerate inter-party strife when that isn't the focus of the game. Message me for further information. We do prefer voice chat, but do not use video.  Skype or Roll20's voice is fine. Couples welcome.

Edited 1451955146
Hello I am very interested I have pathfinder experience just not roll20, I just joined and im very excited to find a good group to play with, I spend a lot of Friday night home with my son as I am a single farther making it hard to go out and play with people. I would love to join and like finding crafty ways around situations how soon could we start ? is a question I was wondering.
We can run an intro this Friday.  Mostly to get to know each other and decide if we want to play together.  I'll message you on Tuesday with a link to the game to join.
Alright sounds like a plan thanks for the chance :)
Hi, fellow Arizonian here. Interested in joining. Only played D&D5e so far but could read the rules to PF or AD&D to get a basic understanding, and fast at learning the rest in-game. Only down side is I don't get home until 8:45-9:00 pm
I am interested in your campaign, if you have an open space still. I have no experience in Pathfinder but would like to learn.  If you have an opening still we can talk more later.
I'm running an intro this Friday at 8PM Arizona time (MST).  I also have a possible opening for a Saturday game at the same times.  I'll know for sure in a few weeks.  Currently I have 2 players lined up, but if they don't work out I'll contact Anthrosheep and Rafael.  Thanks all for the interest.